Pre-registration for standstill DS-Smith
Measures to minimize the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19)
for external companies during the standstill
In order to keep the risk of infection with the coronavirus (COVID-19) as low as possible, we have set up a few rules that must be observed.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from people
- If this is not possible, it is essential to wear a face mask.
- Therefore, a sufficient number of mouthguards (mask or mouth-nose protection) must be brought and kept available for each employee.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after arriving at the factory (30 seconds, soap, warm water)
- Contact with DS Smith employees is to be avoided (exception is your contact person)
- Only move around the factory premises in the areas for which you work
- Only use the sanitary rooms (toilets, changing rooms, showers) in the containers provided. All others are reserved for DS Smith employees.
- Frequent, thorough hand washing (30 seconds, soap, warm water)
- Cough label (cough or sneeze into the crook of the elbow)
- Cleaning or disinfecting materials and devices that are used by several people
Compliance with these rules is monitored by DS Smith and non-compliance can lead to a factory expulsion.
If you have any questions, please contact your DS Smith contact person or the
Safety & Environment Department:
Mr. Belz 0173 6400 136
Mr. Reis 0173 6400 167
Let us take care of each other. Stay healthy!